Book Now from £19.55
SIX The Musical (Vaudeville Theatre)
WINNER OF TWO 2022 TONY AWARDS!
BEST ORIGINAL SCORE & BEST COSTUME DESIGN
Think you know the six Wives of Henry VIII? Think again...
The crowning glory of the West End, Broadway and beyond, history is about to get over-throne in the homegrown hit musical sensation, SIX, live at the Vaudeville Theatre.
Created by Toby Marlow and Lucy Moss, prepare to lose your head and experience the Tudor Wives’ lives as they turn back the clock and take to the stage to reclaim their crowns and retell their stories of love, loss and the infamous ex they all have in common.
Join Aragon, Boleyn, Seymour, Cleves, Howard and Parr, backed by their fiercely all-female band, the Ladies in Waiting, and Get Down to a royal retelling of the sassiest story in British Her-story.
- Access Information
For accessibility information please call +44 (0) 330 333 4815 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation Policy
No refunds or exchanges after purchase.
1 hour 15 minutes – no interval
- Good To Know
Thursday 4th August, 5:30pm
Sunday 13th November, 7pm
Thursday 11th August, 8:30pm
Sunday 20th November, 7pm
Sunday 21st August, 7pm
Sunday 27th November, 4pm
- How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
- Where Do I Go
Vaudeville Theatre, 404 Strand, London, WC2R 0NH